Grilled Veggie Kabobs Recipe
Veggies? Check! Tasty sauce? Check! Meat? Who needs it? These tandoori veggie kabobs pack in all the flavor you won’t even notice the meat is missing. Now who’s hungry?
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into squares
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into squares
- 1/2 red onion, cut into squares
- 2 ears of corn, cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp. chickpea flour
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chickpea flour, yogurt, lemon juice, vegetable oil, garlic paste, ginger paste, garam masala, paprika, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt. Slowly mix in chopped vegetables until they are completely coated in sauce.
- Thread grill-safe skewers with alternating veggies.
- Grill over over medium-high heat until grill marks appear. Flip skewers and grill on the other side until grill marks appear.