St. Patrick’s Day Guinness Marinade
Make Irish and not-so-Irish eyes smile with our favorite St. Patrick’s Day recipe. This delicious Guinness marinade is great on hearty foods like beef or lamb steak, but also on your veggies. Plus, the reduced version makes a great sauce for topping a dish or dipping foods.
- 5 oz. stout beer
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. shallots, minced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together, and then let stand about 30 minutes at room temperature to allow flavors to combine.
- Add in your protein or veggies to the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
- Remove and get grilling!
- Hint: make a little extra for a sauce. When ready to use, heat in a small saucepan for about two minutes, then add in extra stout beer, stirring well. Remove from heat and serve with grilled food.