Best Garlic Marinade for Grilled Ribeye Steak
This flavorful steak is a quick and easy hit! Mix together a simple marinade of garlic, savory spices, and sauces, marinate your ribeye steak, and pop on the grill. This Chompion ribeye marinade is sure to be a crowd favorite any tailgate or party.
- 4 Ribeye Steaks
- 6 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 8 tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Poke holes in steaks using a fork or sharp knife to allow for marinade to soak in then set aside on a cooking sheet.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl to create the marinade.
- Lather steaks with fresh marinade and cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill marinated steaks on medium high heat until they reach desired pinkness in the middle.
- Let steaks rest for 5-10 minutes before serving and enjoy!