Easy Grilled Carrots
Perfect for Easter dinner (or any time of year), these grilled carrots are the perfect complement for any occasion. Just lightly season fresh, peeled carrots from your garden or grocery store and toss them on the grill and enjoy!
Makes: 5 servings
- 10 carrots, cleaned and peeled
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- Fresh herbs, like rosemary, thyme, oregano, chopped fine
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove carrot tops, wash and peel carrots. Pat to dry using a paper towel.
- Prepare carrots on a separate plate and coat lightly with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Once seasoned, place carrots in a closed grill and cook for 10 minutes. Turn carrots occasionally during cook time until both sides begin to brown and the carrots are soft enough to poke with a fork.
- Place carrots on serving platter and enjoy!