Grilled Spicy Shrimp Skillet
Fresh shrimp make a great base for any summer meal. We used chili oil to give these a good kick, with Worcestershire and garlic to make them very savory. Keeping the shells on for cooking does make eating a bit messy, but it protects the meat from the heat and keeps the shrimp juicy and succulent, so it’s worth the extra effort.
- 24 shrimp, shells on
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chili oil
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Fresh parsley & lemon, for serving
- Place cast iron skillet on grill and pre-heat to high.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, chili oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss shrimp in their shells well in the mixture, to fully coat.
- Place shrimp into skillet on grill, grilling about 3 minutes per side or until pink inside and cooked through. Hint: you can also use a grill basket if preferred or grill large shrimp right on the grates.
- Carefully remove shrimp, arrange on a large platter and sprinkle with lemon and chopped parsley.
- Peel and savor!