Grilled Peach Cobbler Recipe
By Bobby G.
Enjoy this delicious recipe for Quick Peach Cobbler on the grill, provided by grilling guru Bobby G. This sweet, summery recipe calls for just a few ingredients and provides the perfect ending to a grilled meal. And even better yet, it can be cooked right alongside your main course!
Makes: 1 Pan
- 16 oz. frozen sliced peaches
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 16 oz. lemon-lime soda
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Honey, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400.
- In a grill-safe pan, add frozen sliced peaches in an even layer, and then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar to taste.
- In a bowl, mix box of yellow cake mix with lemon-lime soda, and then pour evenly over peaches.
- Sprinkle pan with more cinnamon and sugar to taste, plus drizzle with honey.
- Place pan on grate and grill for 45-60 minutes, or until the cobbler turns golden brown.
- Carefully remove pan and serve warm.