Grilled Beer Meatballs Recipe
What goes perfectly with a cold beer at a backyard BBQ? A cold beer mixed into deliciously-seasoned, perfectly grilled meatballs. Whip this recipe mixture up in advance to cut down on party prep time, then toss the meatballs on the grill when guests arrive. They’re delicious however you serve them, but we love ours on a toasted roll with a charred jalapeno topper, for a little added kick.
Makes: 10-12 large meatballs
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ lb. ground pork
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz. amber beer
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ cup yellow onion, minced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for grilling
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Roll mixture into 10-12 evenly-sized meatballs; place on a tray and chill for about an hour.
- When ready to cook, preheat your grill to medium.
- Brush meatballs thoroughly with olive oil.
- Place the meatballs on the grill, either on the grate or a pre-heated grill-safe pan, for about 15 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked, turning meatballs 2-3 times while cooking. Enjoy!