Grilled Zucchini Fries
This game day, sack the potatoes and go for Grilled Zucchini Fries instead. These simple to make snacks are sure to become your go-to favorite tailgate side.
Makes: 4 servings
- 5 whole zucchini
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Wash the zucchini, trim the ends and cut into pieces.
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil and vinegar in a large bowl or bag, toss in the zucchini pieces to coat, and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill each zucchini piece 2-3 minutes per side, until browned, brushing with excess marinade.
- Place grilled pieces on a platter, top with cheese and server immediately.