Cast Iron Skillet Pizza Dip
This homemade pizza dip recipe is sure to be a game day win. With classic pizza ingredients and lots of cheese, your fans are sure to love it.
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. dried basil
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 7 oz. pizza sauce (roughly ½ a jar)
- Any additional pizza toppings (pepperoni, sausage, peppers, etc.)
- Mix dried basil, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, milk, 1/2 cup parmesan and 1 cup mozzarella in a large bowl until combined and cream cheese is smooth.
- Spread the bottom of a 10-12 in. skillet with the cheese mixture then cover with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over pizza sauce. Add any additional toppings.
- Place skillet on a closed grill set to high heat. Grill for 15 minutes or until dip is bubbling around the edges and the cheese on top has melted and turned golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!