Parmesan Roasted Corn on the Cob
What’s even more fun to eat than corn on the cob? Parmesan corn on the cob, on the stick! Sturdy bamboo skewers inserted into the bottom of each piece help keep hands clean and free for other things, like cheering or eating other grilled tailgate goodies. So, grab some foil, fire up the grill, and get started!
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked and halved
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Using a metal skewer, make a hole through the center of one end of each piece of corn. Insert bamboo skewers into hole. Note: make sure to soak skewers in water before using.
- Mix olive oil, Parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Use a cooking brush to generously coat each piece of corn with the mixture.
- Individually wrap each piece of corn in foil and grill on high heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until corn is cooked all the way through.
- Unwrap corn and top with any leftover Parmesan mixture and serve warm. Enjoy!