Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Spend more time screaming for your team and less time standing over the grill with these easy, tasty treats. Pro tip – get your chicken marinating the night before for intense flavor and less gameday prep time.
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- To make the marinade, combine all ingredients aside from chicken in a large bowl.
- Cut the chicken into 2” cubes and add to the bowl, ensuring the pieces are covered with marinade. Cover and let marinate 1 to 24 hours before grilling.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers to make the kabobs. You can keep your skewers all chicken, or if you prefer, alternate with your favorite cubed vegetables. If using wooden skewers, just make sure to soak them for 20 minutes prior!
- Heat grill to medium-high and place the skewers on the grate. Grill the chicken completely, about 10-15 minutes, turning the skewers to cook evenly.
- Remove and enjoy!