An update on coronavirus (COVID-19)
Your health and well-being are what matter most.
AmeriGas is closely monitoring coronavirus developments, and remains committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees. To minimize disruption to your service, we have implemented many business continuity plans across the country to support your business throughout this unprecedented event.
You can count on us.
Our Company is fully enabled to support you during this challenging time, and all our production facilities are fully operational. As we continue to deliver cylinders to our retail customers, we have experienced an increase in demand due to coronavirus events. We’re continuing to supply cylinders as quickly as we can, but you may experience delivery delays due to the increase in demand. We do not expect these delivery days to be prolonged, and as always, will continue to be transparent and communicate with you promptly on continued developments and/or concerns.
AmeriGas Propane Exchange Retailers… We’re here for you 24/7.
If you need help after hours, or have run out of cylinders, our team is ready to support you at 888-428-9779.
AmeriGas Propane Exchange Customers… We’re here to serve you.
AmeriGas is closely monitoring the developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are making regular deliveries to the operating convenience stores and retail chains that we service, to ensure they are fully stocked with cylinders.
We encourage you to visit our AmeriGas Propane location finder to find your closest Amerigas Tank Exchange location. We suggest calling the retailer or convenience store location to ensure they are open and will be able to complete your tank exchange or purchase.
If you need assistance with delivery of cylinders right to your door, check out Cynch at (website) to see if this service is offered in your area!
Precautions we are taking.
• We are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and federal, state and local agencies.
• We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
• We have backup support in coronavirus hotspots as well as remote access for call centers and other operating areas.
• We are adhering to the advice to practice “social distancing” so while standard propane deliveries will continue as usual, we are limiting certain activities at our district locations to protect our customers, employees and the public.
• Out of an abundance of caution for our customers and colleagues, our districts are temporarily closed for walk-in traffic. Call your local office to determine if propane cylinder exchange or fill-up is available.
Recommendations for our customers.
• For the latest information on coronavirus, visit the CDCs website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
• If you are a will call customer, closely monitor your supply to ensure you do not run out.
• Check our website regularly for updated information.
Thank you for being our valued customer and entrusting us to be your propane provider. On behalf of our entire AmeriGas Family, we hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe.