These pickles are coming out of the jar and into the spotlight, with a quick stopover on the grill. Once you’ve tasted these delicious charred dills, regular pickles will never be the same.
- 1 jar dill pickle spears
- 1 red onion
- Olive oil
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Remove the pickles from the jar and pat dry. Peel and cut the red onion into wedges. Toss pickles and onions together in a mixing bowl with a little olive oil.
- Grill pickles and onions for about 3-4 minutes per side until they have grill marks.
- Carefully remove and serve!
- Tip: You can save leftovers by placing them back in the jar with brine and refrigerating.