Grilled Lobster Roll
What could be better than generously buttered grilled rolls filled with simply seasoned lobster meat? Nothing. Just don’t forget the pickles and fries or chips when you serve this classic sandwich.
- 6 tbsp. butter, softened
- 6 white bread hot dog buns
- 1 lb. cooked lobster meat
- 1 stick celery
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chop lobster meat into large chunks. Chop celery into small pieces. Mix lobster, celery and mayonnaise, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Butter hotdog buns on both sides, then grill on medium heat until toasted.
- Open buns and fill with shredded lettuce and lobster mixture.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!