Hurricane with Grilled Orange
Laissez les bons temps rouler (et rouler et rouler) this Mardi Gras with a Hurricane cocktail. The grilled orange adds a little bit of smokiness to this classically sweet drink.
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 1 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. passion fruit syrup
- 4 ounces dark Jamaican rum
- Orange, sliced into rounds for garnish
- Maraschino cherry
- To make the cocktail, shake all ingredients together with ice, straining into a large Hurricane glass over more ice.
- To make the garnish, grill an orange slice at medium-high about 2 minute each side, then skewer with a maraschino cherry.