Garden Fruit Kebabs
To celebrate National Garden Week, we’re cooking with fire – and fruits. This simple recipe is a perfect way to make a healthy, fresh dessert for any party. You’ll give it two green thumbs up!
- Fruit of your choice (apples, peaches, watermelon, bananas, strawberries, pineapple, etc.)
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. shredded coconut
- Chop the fruit up into cubes, about 1”
- Make the kebabs by adding a mix of fruit on each skewer. If using wooden skewers, make sure to soak them for 15 minutes prior!
- Make the dip by combining yogurt, honey and coconut; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat grill to high, and place the skewers on the grate. Grill for about 1-2 minutes per side, rotating to cook evenly.