Grilled Strawberry Daiquiri Drink Recipe
This homemade strawberry daiquiri recipe is easy to make and incorporates grilled strawberries for added flavor. If you like strawberry cocktails, this is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ¾ cup rum
- 1/3 cup simple syrup
- Splash of lime juice
- Mix strawberries, sugar and olive oil in a large bowl until berries are fully coated.
- Add strawberries to bamboo or metal skewers and grill on medium high heat, rotating often, until grill marks appear and sugar starts to caramelize. Remember, if using bamboo skewers, soak them before grilling to ensure safety.
- Remove the hull from most of the strawberries and set the rest aside for garnish.
- Place strawberries, rum, simple syrup, ice and a splash of lime juice in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately, garnish each glass with a grilled strawberry and enjoy!