Grilled Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin Spice season is here! Spice up your holiday snacking with our delicious spiced maple pumpkin seeds recipe. Just add some maple and brown sugar, grill and enjoy!
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds (or 1 pumpkin’s worth of seeds)
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Carve a jack-o-lantern and set aside pumpkin seeds for cleaning.
- Once seeds are clean and dry, combine melted butter, maple syrup and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl and mix until seeds are completely coated.
- Mix brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt in a separate bowl. Gradually sprinkle mixture over seeds and toss until seeds are evenly covered.
- Transfer seeds to a baking sheet or disposable aluminum casserole dish and grill on medium high heat for 45-60 minutes or until seeds turn golden brown. Rotate baking sheet after the first 30 minutes to ensure seeds cook evenly.
- Serve warm or store to enjoy all season long!