Grilled Pork Chops with Caramel-Apple Sauce
This Caramel-Apple sauce is definitely not a trick. Grill up savory pork chops in this sweet, delicious sauce for a dish that will haunt your taste buds for nights.
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 pork chops, boneless
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¾ tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tsp. butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Turn grill onto medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Then place on grill and brown on each side. Do not cook through. Once browned, remove chops from grill and set aside.
- Place a cast iron skillet on grill and add butter. Once melted, add in brown sugar and spices. Stir until ingredients combine into a sauce, and then add in the diced apples.
- Stir apple in sauce until cooked. Then place pork chops in skillet with walnuts and cook through.
- To serve, remove pork chops from skillet and add caramel-apple sauce over top. Enjoy!