Grilled Tofu Recipe
This Monday, try something new and grill tofu! Introduce your grill to a new protein with our grilled tofu recipe - all it takes is adding a simple, savory marinade, some fresh tofu, and a toss on the grill to make a delicious meal that’s big on flavor and health benefits.
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- ½ lb. firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- In a bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and ginger.
- Drain the tofu and pat dry, then slice into ½ inch thick pieces. Add slices to the bowl of marinade, cover, and let set for at least an hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high, and lightly brush grill with oil.
- Grill tofu slices until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes per side, remove and serve immediately.