Cranberry and Red Wine Marinade
Spice up your classic meat dishes with this simple cranberry marinade recipe! Great for chicken or whatever is on the menu tonight.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ cup dry red wine
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a large resealable bag, add meat of choice and let sit from 2 hours to overnight.
- Grill meat to appropriate temperature.
- Enjoy – and for a little extra flavor, heat extra cranberries in a small saucepan until they just split, and top off your meal!