Grilled Corn & Quinoa Salad Recipe
Grilled corn is simple to prepare and adds a smoky, savory quality to any dish. We’ve made a healthy salad with corn, quinoa, bean and avocado, but you can experiment with different veggies or even add in a protein like grilled chicken to this perfect summer salad.
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 avocados
- ¾ cup cooked black beans, cooled
- 1 small red onion
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for brushing corn
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush corn with olive oil and grill for about 15 minutes, turning a few times throughout cooking to allow kernels to evenly char.
- Chop avocado, red onion and cilantro.
- Remove corn and allow to cool, then carefully cut kernels off cob.
- Gently mix all ingredients together and serve!