Best Grilled Ribeye Steak Recipe
Grilled ribeye steak - a classic favorite on the grill and our 2018 AmeriMadness Chompion! Celebrate the win with a perfectly simple take on a delicious cut of steak. Victory tastes amazing.
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 1/4 lb. softened butter
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. rosemary, chopped
- Combine softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, onions and herbs in a small dish or mold and refrigerate until solid.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill steaks on medium heat until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees or until it is the desired amount of pink in the middle.
- Serve cooked steaks with a slice of fresh Herb Butter and enjoy!