Skillet S’mores Dip Recipe
What’s not to love about a big skillet layered with melted chocolate and ooey-gooey marshmallows? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Whip up this easy recipe, then relax and have s’more s’mores dip, hot off the grill.
Makes: 1 medium skillet
- 1 box graham crackers
- 3 cups large marshmallows
- 2 milk chocolate bars, in 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Grease skillet by rubbing butter along the bottom and sides of skillet.
- Line the bottom of the skillet with graham crackers, then layer on chocolate bar pieces first, then marshmallows, keeping layers even.
- Prepare grill for indirect high heat, setting skillet over the burner that is off. Close grill and let cook for 10 minutes or until chocolate is melted and marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve immediately, using graham crackers to scoop up your delicious dip.