Grilled Chicken Fajitas Skillet Recipe
Peppers and onions and chicken, oh my! Combine fresh fajita ingredients in this skillet classic for an easy, delicious meal that will really spice up your life.
Makes: 1 skillet
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers, sliced vertically
- 1 large onion, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 soft tortillas
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, cumin and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl. Add chicken breast, making sure to completely coat with marinade, and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Grill chicken breasts on high for 8 minutes per side, or until fully-cooked. Slice into strips and set aside.
- Add peppers and onions to a large skillet and grill for 5-10 minutes or until soft. Stir in chicken to combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately with warm tortillas and your favorite fajita toppings.