Grilled Vegetable Pizza
What’s better than pizza? Pizza that you can make on the grill in 5 minutes or less! Grab some pre-made dough, your favorite ingredients and make this easy, delicious dinner.
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 ball pre-made pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Peppers, caramelized onions, pepperoni, olives, etc. for topping
- Heat the grill to high.
- Prep your toppings so they are chopped or cooked as needed, and ready to assemble.
- Roll out the dough into a round about 12-14 inches and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Drop dough gently on grate and grill 2-3 minutes, then flip.
- Immediately add sauce, cheese and toppings, and then close the grill for another 2 minutes to finishing cooking the pizza.
- Remove carefully, slice and enjoy!