We’re giving this college favorite an unexpected twist. Grab the instant noodles, then step away from the microwave and get ready to grill up an adult version of this tasty treat in no time flat.
- Ramen noodles,one brick of any brand
- ½ cup hot water
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- ½ tsp. honey
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients but the noodles.
- Marinate the unbroken brick of raw noodles for about 20 minutes in the mixture, flipping once during the process. The brick should be somewhat solid and the noodles tender when ready to grill.
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Place the ramen cake on the grate, grilling about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove and serve by drizzling the remaining marinade over the top.