Grilled Mustardy Mapley Wings
Monday Night Football just got even better. Combine sweet maple syrup with tangy mustard smothered all over chicken wings for a delicious burst of flavor.
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 3/4 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add chicken wings, kosher salt, black and cayenne peppers. Shake bag until chicken is evenly coated. Place bag in refrigerator and leave for up to 2 hours.
- In a bowl, add Dijon and whole-grain mustard, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and soy sauce; whisk until ingredients combine. Then set aside for later.
- Turn grill onto medium-high heat.
- Brush grill grates with vegetable oil.
- Place wings on grill and close lid. Cook for about 10 minutes or until chicken skin is no longer raw, flipping occasionally.
- Begin to baste chicken wings with the mustard-maple mixture. Cook for about 10-15 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink at the bone, flipping and basting occasionally.
- Remove chicken wings from grill and serve. Enjoy!