Asian Pulled Pork Sliders Recipe
These asian bbq pulled pork sliders are the perfect little sandwich. Spice up your grilled meat with this recipe and make your game day a sweet one!
- 2 lbs. pork shoulder roast, fat trimmed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cups store bought or homemade coleslaw mix
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 12 slider buns
- 1 jar pickle chips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil and vegetable stock, along with salt and pepper to taste, in a large bowl and pour over pork, making sure it is completely covered in the mixture. Set remaining mixture aside and use to continually marinate the meat as it cooks.
- Transfer seasoned pork to a deep Dutch oven or wrap in tin foil. Place over indirect heat on grill set to medium high heat and cook covered for 3 hours or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 165-170 degrees. Use a turkey baster to add additional vegetable stock mixture every 60 minutes or so to keep pork moist.
- While meat cooks, combine coleslaw mix, green onions, apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Once meat is completely cooked, set on a cutting board and use two forks to shred. Discard any additional fat and mix shredded pork with sweet chili sauce.
- Assemble sliders by placing two pickles on the base of bun, then add pork, red onion, coleslaw mix and jalapeno slices. Top with other half of slider bun.