Grilled Popcorn Treats
Move over puffed rice treats, we’re serving up grilled popcorn treats… with chocolate. Whip up a batch of these salty and sweet snacks for serving during the halftime show.
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 3 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- Chocolate candies in your team colors
- For the popcorn, follow our recipe for GRILLED POPCORN
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and salt to taste.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, then add in the marshmallows. Stir until melted.
- Pour approximately ¾ marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and stir in.
- Spread the mixture over a greased cookie sheet or low-sided baking dish, working fast.
- Drizzle the remaining marshmallow over the top, and then add chocolate candies – the marshmallow mixture will allow them to stick.
- Cut into treat-sided pieces.
- Grill treats candy-side up on high for about 1 minute and serve!