Grilled English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
Feeling a little tired at your early morning tailgate? Crank up the grill and whip up a few breakfast sandwiches with smoky Canadian bacon, eggs and cheese. Pair with a Grilled Bloody Mary and you have the perfect cure.
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 English muffins, halved
- 8 eggs
- 4 slices of cheese
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- Butter, for brushing
- Turn grill onto high heat.
- Place Canadian bacon slices into cast iron skillet and cook on both sides for about 2-3 minutes each. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl and pour onto cast iron skillet. For easier molding, use egg rings to form a circle for the English muffin. Cook eggs until firm and then flip. Once cooked through, set aside.
- Halve English muffins and brush with butter. Place on grill until toasted.
- To serve, add one slice of cheese, one egg ring and two slices of Canadian bacon to English muffin. Enjoy!