Grilled Apple & Gin Cocktail Recipe
Nothing says AutYUM like crisp, just-harvested apples. The texture, the smell, the taste, we love everything about apples in the fall. Including this refreshing cocktail, celebrating the season with grilled apple slices and honey-infused cider.
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced
- 4 oz. gin
- 4 oz. apple cider
- 2 oz. honey
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 4 oz soda water
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- Gently heat apple cider in a small saucepan, stirring honey in to dissolve; set aside to cool.
- Grill apple slices over medium-low heat for 1 minute on each side or until grill marks appear and apples become tender; set aside.
- In a shaker with ice, shake gin, apple cider-honey and lime juice.
- Pour liquid into 2 glasses with ice, top with soda water, apple slices and a sprig of rosemary.